Welcome to the 5th Chapter

Welcome to my new blog, the Fifth Chapter! I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome to the 5th Chapter

This is the first post of my first blog, ever! . . . and I am speechless!! I want to discuss the step-by-step approach to gracefully entering retirement from one career and the birth of a new career. The fears, the hesitations, unanswered questions, undiscovered goals and desires. What do I want to do? How hard do I want to work? How much money do I want to earn? How can I be true to my desires, if I don't really know what they are? Am I good enough to do what I really want to do?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lynette,

    I am reminded of this excerpt from “Alice's Adventures in Wonderland”, by Lewis Carroll:

    “Will you walk a little faster?” said a whiting to a snail.

    “There's a porpoise close behind us, and he's treading on my tail.

    See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance

    They are waiting on the shingle — will you come and join the dance?”

    Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,
    will you join the dance?

    Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,
    won't you join the dance?

    ----------------------

    Will you ? :-)

    Subra

    ReplyDelete